GigaZone Gaming Cosplay Contest Rules and Regulations
Have fun! Participate! The cosplay contest is for fun and prizes!
Costumes will be judged on the following criteria:
- Quality: How well is your costume constructed.
- Representation of character: How well you portray the character you are dressed as.
- Originality: Does your costume just knock our socks off?
NOTE: Your costume must be age appropriate. Nudity is NOT a costume. Just because some comics and anime show it, doesn’t mean it’s acceptable here.
Replica weapons, if a part of your costume, are allowed with the following rules:
- BLADED PROPS: No Live bladed weapons. Any swords/daggers/spears/etc. must be made from a non-metal material such as resin, foam, worbla or other such materials. If your costume has a sword or knife and it is metal, it must be peacebonded and be completely unable to be drawn from a sheath or scabbard. Peacebonded weapons are attached to a scabbard or sheath using plastic zip ties in any color.
- GUN PROPS: Because people are always concerned when firearms are involved we must take every precaution to put the public at ease and not cause a panic. Gun props are allowed if the following conditions are met. AIRSOFT REPLICAS: Airsoft replicas are allowed but must be rendered unable to fire. This means they must be free of batteries or CO2/gas. Triggers must be depressed and peacebonded/secured with a Brightly Colored plastic zip tie to prove they cannot be fired. If you do not have zip ties, they will be provided for you. Barrels MUST have some sort of marking to denote they are not real weapons. Pistols MUST be holstered. Rifles should have a sling and MUST have a brightly colored barrel blocker AND Orange muzzle. ALL REPLICA WEAPONS WILL BE CHECKED BY OUR STAFF BEFORE BEING ALLOWED.
|First Place||$200 Visa Gift Card|
|Second Place||$100 Visa Gift Card|
|Third Place||$50 Visa Gift Card|