|| Nintendo Switch
Registration rules and times:
- Game Mode: Timed free for all/Stock
- Registration is FREE
- Starts at 1:00 pm Saturday
- Round Robin/Single Elimination
- Must use gaming equipment provided by the tournament (i.e. cannot use your own hardware e.g. Wii U, controller, game ext…)
- Any profanity or name calling towards other players will result in an automatic team disqualification.
- Breaking any rule and any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a Forfeit of a Game, Match, or Ban from GZG events. Cheating, glitching, and abusing in-game mechanics accusations must be verified by a GZG Tournament Official. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of foul or degrading language. For all cheating claims, the burden of proof is on the accuser unless it is witnessed by a GZG staff member.
- Pausing is only acceptable if the person pausing is on their respawn platform and intends to use it to summon a tournament staff member.
- If a player does not show up for their game, there will be a 5 minute grace period before they forfeit their spot in the tournament.
First Round (Round Robin):
- Players will be randomly selected to play in a single elimination, 4 man free-for-all to move onto the bracket round.
- The top two players will advance to the bracket round.
- Game settings for Round Robin below.
- In the event that a game ends with the score tied for a spot in the bracket, the players tied will play a single elimination, 3 stock lives round using the same characters played previously.
- In the event of a power/connection loss or system freeze, the match will be restarted and the players will be required to use the same characters as before the outage happened.
Second Round (Brackets):
- Brackets will be made by random drawings.
- Championship game will be played in a best of 3 format instead of single elimination.
- In the event of a power/connection loss or system freeze, the match will be restarted and the players will be required to use the same characters and have the same amount of stock lives as before the outage happened.
- In the event that the game ends with both players dying at the same time, the results page will determine the winner.
|Map for first round
|| Big Battlefield
|Map for second round
|Game Time (round robin)
|Stock Lives (bracket)
**These rules are subject to change. All rules will be finalized a week before the tournament. Gigazone Gaming staff reserve the right to change any rules as they see fit throughout the tournament.