Tournament rules *
- Must be 13 years or older to participate
- Limit 32 Teams
- Game Mode: 3v3 Lockout Elimination
- Play will be on PC. Xbox One controllers will be provided for use as well.
General Guidelines *
- Each team consists of at least 3 players. A player cannot be on more than one team.
- Team rosters may be edited up until the tournament start time. Edits after the tournament has started will not reflect on the tournament roster.
- PC’s will be provided for the tournament (on November 2nd) along with peripherals (controller/keyboard/mouse/headset).
- Any profanity or name calling towards other players will result in an automatic team disqualification.
- Breaking any rule and any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a Forfeit of a Game, Match, or Ban from GZG events. Cheating, glitching, and abusing in-game mechanics accusations must be verified by a GZG Tournament Official. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of foul or degrading language. For all cheating claims, the burden of proof is on the accuser unless it is witnessed by a GZG staff member.
- During the entire active match, players must keep provided headset on.
- Seeding and matchups for the tournament will be done by random draw.
- The Gigazone gaming staff reserves the right to make changes to the tournament format at any time.
- Default skins must be used for all heroes.
|Game:||One (1) competition played on one (1) map between two (2) teams|
|Map:||The in-game level on which a game is played (ex. Volskaya Industries)|
|Game Mode:||Competition type with specific win condition(s) (ex. Escort)|
|Match:||a series made up of multiple games|
|1st Place||$300 per player on the first place team.|
|2nd Place||$200 per player on the second place team.|
|3rd Place||$100 per player on the third place team.|
* These rules are subject to change.
All rules will be finalized a week before the tournament. Gigazone Gaming
staff reserve the right to change any rules as they see fit throughout the tournament.
Follow us to keep up to date.
** Prizes are subject to change, follow us to keep up to date.