Madden NFL 20 1st place goes to Emery Skinaway of Red Lake and 2nd place goes to Brandon Miller of Brainerd at GZGC19
Registration rules and times*
- Registration opens at 10:00 AM on November 2nd.
- Open to the first 32 registered participants.
- Registration is FREE
- Play starts at Noon
- Single Elimination
- Must use gaming equipment provided by the tournament (i.e. cannot use your own hardware e.g. Xbox, controller, game ext…)
- You may use any of the 32 NFL teams from Madden 2020. (No All-Star teams, historic teams, created teams, etc.)
- You may change which of the 32 NFL teams you select between rounds.
- Seeding and matchups for the tournament will be done by random draw.
- Home and away will be decided with a coin flip
- In the event that a game ends with the score tied (past overtime), the game will be restarted with the same game situation (including field position and possession if possible), and the first team to score will win.
- In the event of a power loss or system freeze, the game will be restarted with “situational setup” to exactly match the score, settings, quarter, time, and possession and play will resume.
- The Supervisor reserves the right to make changes to the tournament format at any time.
- Play will be on an Xbox One S
|Game Clock||5 min quarters|
|Play Clock||40 seconds|
|The championship will be held in “Super Bowl”|
|Substitutions can ONLY be made: Before the kickoff, at halftime or if a timeout is called|
|Onside Kicks are permitted ONLY: When the kickoff team is down by 21+ or when the kicking team is losing in the 4th Quarter.|
|In a situation where a FG is going to be attempted and the clock is running down, the defense CANNOT jump offside in an effort to make the clock run out|
|Excessive intentional penalties will result in disqualification|
|The Supervisor reserves the right to make changes to the tournament settings at any time.|
|First Place||$400||Emery Skinaway of Red Lake|
|Second Place||$300||Brandon Miller of Brainerd|
|Third Place||$200||Michael McGinnis of Bemidji|
|Fourth Place||$100||Zach Anderson of Bagley|
These rules are subject to change. All rules will be finalized a week before the tournament. Gigazone Gaming staff reserve the right to change any rules as they see fit throughout the tournament. Follow us to keep up to date.
Prizes are subject to change, follow us to keep up to date.