|1st Place||iPad Air 2|
|2nd Place||$100 American Express Gift Card|
|3rd Place||$50 American Express Gift Card|
|4th Place||$25 Amazon Gift Card|
Pre registration rules and times:
- Pre registration opens at 4pm on Sept 5th
- Limit 32 participants (Still collect a standby list)
- Registration is FREE
- Check in at 1:30 pm (failure to check in on time will result in position loss that’ll be granted to a standby player)
- Starts at 2 pm Saturday
- Single Elimination
- Must use gaming equipment provided by the tournament (i.e. cannot use your own hardware e.g. Xbox, controller, game ext…)
- You may use any of the 32 NFL teams from Madden 2018. (No all-Star teams, historic teams, created teams, etc.)
- You may change which of the 32 NFL teams you select between rounds.
- Seeding and matchups for the tournament will be done by random draw.
- Home and away will be decided with a coin flip
- In the event that a game ends with the score tied (past overtime), the game will be restarted with the same game situation (including field position and possession if possible), and the first team to score will win.
- In the event of a power loss or system freeze, the game will be restarted with “situational setup” to exactly match the score, settings, quarter, time, and possession and play will resume.
- The Supervisor reserves the right to make changes to the tournament format at any time.
|Game Clock||5 min quarters|
|Play Clock||40 seconds|
|Championship will be held in “Super Bowl”|
|Substitutions can ONLY be made: Before the kickoff, at halftime or if a timeout is called|
|Onside Kicks are permitted ONLY: When the kickoff team is down by 21+ or when the kicking team is losing in the 4th Quarter.|
|In a situation where a FG is going to be attempted and the clock is running down, the defense CANNOT jump offside in effort to make the clock run out|
|Excessive intentional penalties will result in disqualification|
|The Supervisor reserves the right to make changes to the tournament settings at any time.|